iWealth's clients come from two areas:
such as family offices, multi-family offices (MFOs), trust companies,
boutique registered investment advisors (RIAs), wealth management
advisors, or private banks.
Managers such as hedge funds, private equity firms, or non-traditional
What do our clients share in common?
- Core of business is not operations or technology, which
are rather a hassle and cost.
- They are relatively small in size (less than 50 employees)
and often are not well served by the larger technology conglomerates.
- They have complex portfolios or reporting requirements.
- They prefer to have a relatively small staff outside of their
core service - investment management or relationship management.
- No single technology provider has a complete solution
for them and they are left pulling together various processes,
technologies, and staff to get their infrastructure and operations
- They have a fair amount of manual work.
- Compliance is starting to become a serious risk.
- They are comfortable with outsourcing and remote support
functions (custody, prime broker, reconciliation, reporting,
- Building major internal support systems is impractical
for their size, yet many are forced to do so to be able to perform
- Hiring a dedicated COO or CTO is impractical from salary
and interest opportunity. Typically a senior principal covers
the responsibilities in addition to their main core duties.